Scanning the contents and the one-page version, I can tell you the future. Well, at least where I aspire to be on the following dates (this list will certainly evolve over time):
- 27 July 2012 -- Opening Ceremony at Olympic Stadium (duh!)
- 4 August 2012 -- Women's Tennis Final at Wimbledon, Centre Court
- 8 August 2012 -- Women's Beach Volleyball Final at Horse Guards Parade (for an Olympic attendance three-peat with my good friend, Brian; we attended in Athens and Beijing)
- 9 August 2012 -- Women's Football Final at Wembley Stadium
- 12 August 2012 -- Closing Ceremony at Olympic Stadium
The only disappointment to the schedule: Men's marathon does not conclude at the Olympic Stadium as it did in Beijing's Bird's Nest stadium, where I stowed away ALL DAY in the BBC press seats and then evaded Chinese security sweeps (once, twice, three times, including bomb-sniffing K-9 units) to view the Closing Ceremony at no charge. Therefore, no option to repeat stowing away trick.
Experience-wise, Beijing and Vancouver set very high standards for Olympic awesomeness. London should provide an array of adventures.
Where will I see you in London?
Ticketing logo via London 2012